Hey all. I am heading off to Israel for a few weeks. I’ll be returning in late August and will resume posting . There is a lot of things in the work for this site, including a new design, a new name, a new image and new content! All things new, right?
While I am gone I want to leave you with some of my favorite blogs to check out. This should keep you busy for the rest of the day if not the next few weeks.
- Budgets Are Sexy – I have linked to J’s blog a lot, but there is a reason for it. His content is smart, edgy, entertaining and a bit crazy. He deserves all the praise that he gets, and he gets a lot!
- Bible Money Matters – Peter has posted some of my favorite articles recently, especially his posts on Cash for Clunkers and his Lending Club review.
- Debt Free Adventure – Matt has recently earned a reputation of the hardest working PF blogger out there, and I would have to agree. Matt is showing up everywhere, and the quality of his writing is always top notch. He really energized the personal finance community when he openly sought to pay off his debt by receiving a loan through Lending Club. I would have invested in Matt’s debt had everyone else not beat me to the punch!
- Man vs. Debt – Baker, in sports terms, is the rookie who is now competing for the most valuable player award. He has only been blogging for a handful of months, but his approachable personality, smart writing style and his current adventure has boosted him to All-Star status. I love reading his blog and hearing his insights on finance and his updates from living abroad. Right now he is auditioning to be a staff writer at Get Rich Slowly and I wish him the best of luck.
- You Have More Than You Think – Shawanda has written some great stuff lately. She is starting to write more frequently and you can really tell that she has a knack for blogging. I am excited to see each of her new posts and always thrilled when she visits here to leave a comment on something I write.
- Kathyrn Vercillo – Kathryn is a professional blogger and writes on a host of topics. When I say a host of topics, I mean it. She can write about anything and do it with style. Go to her homepage and you will spend a few hours browsing through all of her posts as each one is interesting, sharp and witty.
There are scores of other blogs I read. Eventually I am sure I will profile them all. For now, that will entertain you for a week. Couple that with my blog roll and that is a lot of high quality content to read until I return.
Enjoy the next two weeks!